Sustainable Procurement Fundamentals provides a solid foundation of sustainable procurement and the benefits it can deliver to your organisation. It is one of our most popular courses, and covers:
- What makes a product environmentally or socially preferable?
- Understanding impacts through the life cycle
- Deciphering eco-labels and greenwash
- Busting the ‘green products cost more’ myth
- 10 steps to integrating sustainability into your procurement/purchasing system
- How to get started and drafting an action plan
Training involves case studies, examples, and exercises to put what you’ve learned into practice, as well as sharing stories and experiences with other participants from across sectors.
This course is now recognised by the Green Building Council of Australia and provides 3 CPD points.
Who should attend?
- Procurement professionals who are interested in implementing sustainable procurement within their organisation.
- Sustainability or environment professionals who are working with their organisation’s procurement team to implement sustainability.
- Professionals who are involved in procurement and purchasing.
- Integrate environmental and social considerations into operational processes
- Build capacity and expertise in the area of sustainable procurement
- Reduce the organisation's environmental and social impacts and ensure more effective use of resources
Dates and locations:
There are no Sustainable Procurement Fundamentals sessions currently scheduled. Please email us to express your interest and we will let you know when the next is scheduled or discuss options to hold one in-house.
This half-day training costs $520 for non-members and $260 for members.
How to book:
For registrations, contact ECO-Buy at firstname.lastname@example.org