As you've probably heard by now, ECO-Buy has been working on a series of factsheets to support buyers in specifying and selecting recycled mixed plastic products. Research undertaken earlier in 2013 identified a number of information gaps that were making it harder for buyers to purchase recycled content plastic products.
After careful research, and consultation with buyers and suppliers, a set of 6 factsheets have been developed to help address these information gaps, including:
- Why use recycled plastic products?
- Saving money with recycled mixed plastics
- Making sure your product is fit-for-purpose
- The environmental business case for buying recycled mixed plastic products
- Encouraging your organisation to purchase recycled mixed plastic products
- Case Studies: purchasing recycled mixed plastic content products
The factsheets are being finalised and will be available on the ECO-Buy website in the next week. To see the first of the factsheets click here.